Vinegar can fight diabetes
Vinegar can help promote weight loss
- In a 2005 study involving 29 people, participants were given 2 tablespoons vinegar prior to eating. Results showed dramatically reduced insulin and glucose spikes in the blood that happen after meals.
- Linked to the same study just mentioned for diabetes, researches did a follow-up to test long-term effects. ...
The sun is strongest between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00pm. Though the sun is a great source of Vitamin D, which is essential for the body, limit your exposure during those hours especially if you are fair-skinned.
- Aloe Vera, native to Africa, is by far one of my favorite plants and remedies. I grow it at home because it’s great not just for sunburn but also a great remedy for healing other types of burns. Aloe vera also stimulates cellular...
First things first. Clean your counters and floors thoroughly. Hide or cover anything sweet. Then find the point of entry that the little buggers are...
Insomnia is a gross feeder. It will nourish itself on any kind of thinking, including thinking about not thinking.
- Possible causes
- Stress (which really triggers just about anything nasty. It's difficult to avoid stress altogether, unless you move to an ashram or convent - so please, try some easy ways to handle stress)
- Suppressed negative feelings (e.g. anger, bitterness, envy)
- Overeating or overworking
- Excess tea, coffee, alcohol intake or smoking
- Medical conditions or pain
- Certain medications may cause insomnia