Constipation can make you feel like a grouchy, torn-from-sleep-bear in winter. Chronic constipation feels like someone’s prodding that bear with a pitchfork. To add to the irritation and discomfort, constipation produces toxins that release into...
The actual pain of a headache may result from contraction of muscles in the scalp, face or neck, blood vessel dilation in the head, or brain swelling that stretches the brain’s coverings. Another source of headache pain is that the nerves in the face or head are irritated. If you want to find out the cause, start keeping a diary to see what triggers your headaches.
- Possible causes
- Allergies (e.g. chocolate, milk products, alcohol, strong cheese, chicken)
- Stress or muscle tension
- Garlic Reduces Heart Disease Risk & High Blood Pressure Helps induce relaxation and enlargement of blood vessels, improving blood flow. This can help prevent high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke. 1
- Garlic Crushes Parasites, Bacteria and Viral Infections Garlic works like a broad-spectrum antibiotic against parasites, bacteria and viruses...
- Generally fleas live in your pets environment, not directly on your pet
- Fleas live about 90 days, and one flea lays about 60 eggs per day
- Fleas adapt to their environment a bit like cockroaches. They become more immune to popular flea chemicals with every generation
- The adult flea can jump nine inches straight up and five inches sideways
Though it can be a giant nuisance, sweating is generally healthy and often necessary. Not only does it cool the body, but it also eliminates toxins. Sweat is produced by glands in the skin, which respond to not only heat, but also stress, anger, nervousness and a host of other conditions. Bacteria that love this sweat grow and multiply, and as they break down the sweat fluids, they produce that unpleasant odor.
- Possible causes
- Stress, anger, nervousness or extreme excitement
- Skin infection
- Serious illness, such as kidney disease, fungal infections, liver disease, etc.