Constipation can make you feel like a grouchy, torn-from-sleep-bear in winter. Chronic constipation feels like someone’s prodding that bear with a pitchfork. To add to the irritation and discomfort, constipation produces toxins that release into...
The actual pain of a headache may result from contraction of muscles in the scalp, face or neck, blood vessel dilation in the head, or brain swelling that stretches the brain’s coverings. Another source of headache pain is that the nerves in the face or head are irritated. If you want to find out the cause, start keeping a diary to see what triggers your headaches.
- Possible causes
- Allergies (e.g. chocolate, milk products, alcohol, strong cheese, chicken)
- Stress or muscle tension
Though it can be a giant nuisance, sweating is generally healthy and often necessary. Not only does it cool the body, but it also eliminates toxins. Sweat is produced by glands in the skin, which respond to not only heat, but also stress, anger, nervousness and a host of other conditions. Bacteria that love this sweat grow and multiply, and as they break down the sweat fluids, they produce that unpleasant odor.
- Possible causes
- Stress, anger, nervousness or extreme excitement
- Skin infection
- Serious illness, such as kidney disease, fungal infections, liver disease, etc.
- Relieves gas and bloating
- Eases Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Combats nausea
- Eases headaches
- Anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory
- Fights bad breath
Peppermint was highly valued by the Greeks and Romans, and was found in Egyptian pyramids dating back to 1000 BC. Its main value lies in its ability to...
Some Amazing Properties
- Eases pain, headaches, migraines
- Soothes nerves, works as relaxant
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Heals burns and sores
- Lessens depression
- Anti-septic and anti-bacterial