Group Classes, Workshops
Group classes taught in English, but I speak German, French and Russian as well.
- Kinésithérapie & Ostéopathie Peters
– 22€/class drop-in, 15€/class if trimester, 18€ 5-class Package (valid until end trimester)
– M9-11 Centre Marisca, 7560 Mersch
- International School Luxembourg
– 15€/class drop-in, 11,50€/class if trimester
– 36 blvd Pierre Dupong, 1430 Luxembourg
- Centre Culturel Altrimenti – Hotel Parc Belle-Vue
– 15€/class drop-in, 12,50€/class if trimester
– Centre Culturel Altrimenti
Centre Convict – Salle Maria-Rheinsheim
5 Avenue Marie-Thérèse, L-2132 Luxembourg
- Epicerie am Duerf
– 20€/class drop-in, 15€/class if trimester
– 17, rue Principale, L-9184 Schrondweiler
Private Classes are great for beginners, returning students and those who want to deepen their yoga practice. It is also excellent if you have certain chronic aches or pains that you’d like to focus on. Please email me for more information.Create your own class! I’m available to teach anywhere in Luxembourg center and the surrounding areas. See pricing page for rates.Corporate Yoga – please email me or call me (352) 691 66 66 59 for details.
Open to all levels of practice. The class links breath with movement and flows from pose to pose. Soft warm ups prepare the body, invigorating sun salutations heat up, detox and stretch. Time is then taken to explore each pose individually, practicing mindfulness and awareness. Pranayama (breathing exercises) are covered in each class, as well as a brief relaxation or meditation at the end. This class strengthens as well as stretches the body, energizes and de-stresses and brings a sense of calm.
Using controlled and precise movements, all exercises are based on using our core and working from the inside out. You will feel not only your abdominals wake up and fire up, but strengthen and tone your back muscles, glutes, legs and arms.
Easy on the joints, and easily adaptable to all body types and health situations – the entire body will receive an energizing treat.